This is a pack of two Pro-Line Fugitive, Pre-Mounted 1/8 Buggy Tires. The Fugitive was developed to be the longest lasting race tire ever produced while still being quick and agile. In the past, the prevailing knowledge for creating a tire that lasted throughout the long A-Mains in extreme wear conditions was to design a big and tall tire tread that was spaced out. While this was effective for the day, the tall and stiff tread numbed out the handling and didn’t have the speed of the smaller pin race tires.
Pro-Line’s Fugitive tires set the standard for wear and performance with a totally unique design philosophy - small, tightly packed pins that can handle the abuse of being run on concrete. When combined with Pro-Line’s incredible X-Compounds, the Fugitive easily has the best performance to cost ratio of any Pro-Line tire making it perfect for many European style tracks.
Pro-Line lives and breathes the philosophy of Racing To Bring You The Best and that is exactly what the Velocity 1/8 Buggy wheel represents. Pro-Line engineers worked tirelessly to create the best possible wheel without compromising strength to give your buggy the lowest rotating mass and the fastest acceleration ever achieved.
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- Long Lasting Tread yet still Fast and Agile
- Incredible Performance to Cost Ratio
- Perfect for Extreme Wear Conditions with Little Dust
- Improved Wear and Traction with X-Compound Technology
- Long lasting Closed Cell Inserts included
- Ultra Lightweight Velocity Racing Wheel
- Velocity V2 Wheel
- Strong and Durable Nylon Material
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.38" (112 mm)
Width: 1.68" (43 mm)
- (2) Pre-Mounted Fugitive 1:8 Buggy Race Tires
This product was added to our catalog on January 22, 2019