Pro-Line Hyrax 2.9" Rock Terrain Crawler Tires were developed for rock-climbing performance. Designed from the ground up for incredible grip and stability on the toughest terrain, the Hyrax XL 2.9" tire is ready to tackle anything your Axial SCX6 can dish out. The Hyrax features an aggressive open tread pattern with each tread block containing multiple sipes for improved traction and comes in at a massive 7.28" tall and 2.75" wide.
This tire will fit directly onto the stock 2.9" SCX6™ bead-loc wheel. The highly detailed connected tread on the sidewall of the Hyrax extends out for added scale realism and sidewall rigidity to help prevent traction rolls. The Hyrax is made from the same G8 compound as the 1.9" crawler tires to offer performance and durability you can depend on.
- Designed for Maximum Performance
- Highly Detailed Sidewall for Scale Looks
- Stepped Blocks & Multiple Sipes Create Unmatched Grip
- Tackle Tough Terrain in Scale Style
- Made in the Legendary G8 Compound
Inner Tire / Outer Wheel Diameter: 2.9 in
Height: 7.28" (185 mm)
Width: 2.75" (70 mm)
- (2) Hyrax XL 2.9" G8 Rock Terrain Tires for SCX6™
- (2) Open Cell Foam Inserts
This product was added to our catalog on January 27, 2022