More information about DuraTrax DE10 Brushless Programmable ESC DTXM1300
The first brushless electronic speed control from DuraTrax, the DE10 includes 19 programmable features — more than any other ESC, including higher-priced units. Ideal for 1/10 scale on- and off-road models as well as short course racing, it can be used with sensored or sensorless brushless motors down to 5.5 turns. And if you run an RTR vehicle with a brushed motor, get this: The DE10 also works with brushed motors down to 4 turns, so you can install the DE10 today...and upgrade later to a brushless motor without changing ESCs!
- Breaks new ground for ESCs with LiFe battery compatibility!
- Comes with a Traxxas® battery connector already attached and a Deans® Ultra Plu® connector in the box.
- LED blinks at 0º timing, meeting ROAR Sportsman Racing requirements.
- Powerful 6V/3A BEC circuitry accommodates high-torque and digital servos.
- Smooth, precise control results in no cogging, even at low speeds.
All of these are programmable on the DE10:
- Start Power
- Start Current Limiter
- Current Limiter
- Reverse Lockout
- Reverse Delay
- Neutral Width
- Motor Direction
- Speed Mixing Brake
- ABS Brake
- Auto Brake
- Minimum Brake
- Maximum Brake
- Factory Reset