Tamiya presents incredible sound and action options for any 1/14 scale R/C Tractor Truck with the all R/C Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit. This system, when mounted on the truck is located inside the cabin with speaker to the front and the MFC-01 unit to the rear. The control unit is mounted inside the left tool box for easy access.
- One Tamiya Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit with speaker
- Pre-wired lights
- Vibration Coupler
- Control units
- Electronic speed control
Requires: Tamiya tractor trailer using four channel stick radio, two channel pistol grip radio with steering wheel will not operate unit.
Comments: Designed to be used with four channel stick control radios with self- neutral system such as those from Futaba, JR, or ACOMS. Different brands of radios may not operate unit at maximum efficiency.
- Twenty four radio-controlled sounds including, alarms, engine starting idling and revving, coupler attachment, air brake and more
- Nine different types of lights and vibration synchronized with engine sounds including, head and tail lights, turn signals, speed indicators, fog, roof, hazard, auxilliary, and back-up lights
- Special Operations add five extra features including, engine stop/ start switching, horn/support leg switching, light on/off switching turn signal/hazard lamp switching, and running/revving switching
- 2-3/8" (60mm) diameter speaker emits authentic sounds
- Electronic speed control enables low speed running for semi coupling
- Coupler unit controls sound for loading and unloading of trailer, speed control raises power during towing mode
- Control unit for volume and light adjustment
- Vibration unit uses specialized vibration motor with two types of counterweights