More information about Futaba MSA-10 Servo Synchronizer FUTMSA10
This is the Futaba MSA-10 Servo Synchronizer.
Ideal for Giant Scale Models that require multiple-servo control.
If using a LiPo receiver battery, do not use more than 2 cells.FEATURES:
- Couples up to Four Servos and electronically balances them to start and stop simultaneously for strong, smooth operation of even the largest control surfaces; plugs into a single Rx channel.
- Allows for adjustment of end point and servo travel for each servo.
- Also features reversing, so servos can be mounted in the most efficient configuration possible.
- Allows these 4 servos to be powered separately from receiver.
- One MSA-10 Servo Synchronizer with Futaba J connector.
- One temporary battery channel jumper (used if no battery plugged in)
- One small adjustment screwdriver.
- Detailed one page instruction (available on line at www.futabarc.com)
- Servos with Futaba J, Airtonics Z, or Hitec connectors.
- Installation in the model.
- Simple setup with 1 dial and 2 switches;
- Settings 1-4 are used to set neutral and end points together in correlation with stick movement;
- Settings 5-8 are used to set servo direction;
- Setting 9 allows complete rest of all stored data;
- Setting 0 as OK for inflight, can't bump adjustments.
- 5th port allows for battery power separately to these servos.
- 2 servos onto each aileron on a giant scale aircraft for a total of 4 servos plugged together into the aileron channel;
- 2 servos driving scale flaps, plugged into one channel;
- 2 motors/engines on a twin and plugged into one channel.
- Used to adjust the centers and end points of each of up to 4 servos all plugged into the same channel to avoid binding, excess drain on one servo, load on the surfaces, etc.
- Can be used for both analog and digital servos
- Dimensions: 8x1.5x.6 (21.4x38.6x15.1mm)
- Weight: .46 ounces (13 grams)