More information about Hitec Universal Micro Servo Mount HRC56307
This is a universal mount designed to accept almost any micro servo. It fits into a 2 inch diameter, by 9/16 deep hole in skinned foam wings. The top of the mount features an aerodynamic fairing designed to streamline airflow around the servo linkage.
- Two servo mounts (two bottom portions, and two tops (one inboard and one outboard) the inboard/outboard refers to which side the fairing is on)
- Six countersunk screws (three per mount)
- Adapter kit for several different servos
- Short set of instructions on back of package
Note: Mount is to glue into foam with epoxy. Servo adapters included are for the 94501, 341, S143, 85BB, but will probably fit many others including the S133.
- Great way to easily mount servos in foam wings
- Flush mount maintains aerodynamics
- Top mounts with three countersunk screws to prevent an aerodynamically "dirty" situation
- Molded in red plastic (easily paintable)
Height of fairing: 9/16"