More information about Hitec HS-5665MH High Voltage High Speed Digital MG BB Servo HRC35665S
Hitec Digital Hi-Volt, Hi-Speed HS5665MH Universal
HS-5665MH High Speed HV Metal Gear servo was designed to run on a 2-cell 7.4V LiPo battery to give you extra speed and power. Featuring a heavy-duty metal gear train and our exclusive programmable digital circuit for reliable, durable performance, these servos can be used in a wide range of applications.
Our affordable digital sport servos are the perfect companion for 1/10th to 1/8th scale on- and off-road vehicles, as well as larger sport helicopters and large scale aerobatic aircraft up to 25-percent.
- Programmable Digital Circuit
- Heavy Duty Metal Gear Train (MK first gear)
- 7.4V Optimized Motor
- Dual Ball Bearing Supported Output Shaft
- Designed to be powered from a 2-cell 7.4V LiPo battery for extra speed and power
- Ideal for 1/10 to 1/8 scale on- and off-road vehicles, larger sport helis and large scale aerobatic aircraft up to 25%
- Programmable features include; Dead Band Width, Rotation Direction, Rotation Speed, End Points/Neutral Points, Fail Safe On/Off, Fail Safe Point, (requires Hitec programmer HFP20, HPP20 or HPP21)
- Heavy duty metal gear train (MK first gear)
- Three pole ferrite 7.4V optimized motor
- Dual ball bearing output shaft
Programmable Features Include
- Dead Band Width
- Direction of Rotation
- Speed of Rotation (slower)
- End Points Neutral Points
- Fail Safe On/Off
- Fail Safe Point
Installing in model and connecting linkage
Motor Type: Three pole ferrite (7.4V wind)
Bearing Type: Dual ball bearing
Speed: 6.0V, 0.16 sec/60?
Speed: 7.4V, 0.14 sec/60?
Torque: 6.0V, 122 oz-in (8.8 kg-cm)
Torque: 7.4V, 139 oz-in (10 kg-cm)
Size: 1.6 x 0.8 x 1.5" (41 x 20 x 38mm)
Weight: 2.1oz (60g)