The HoverJet VTOL (Vertical Take-Off and Landing) offers a great flying experience that combines the realistic look of a modern fighter jet with fun, unique flying features. In addition to typical 4-channel control with a 6-axis flight stabilization system and selectable control-sensitivity rates, the HoverJet can take off and land vertically, has one-touch take-off and landing, and is capable of 360 degree flips in any direction.
The HoverJet also looks great in flight when you combine the realistic camouflage trim scheme with the pre-installed, brightly colored LED's that provide enhanced visibility in low light conditions. Plus, durability is no issue for the HoverJet due to the EPP foam body that's covered with a tough molded plastic skin capable of withstanding mishaps and rough landings.
The HoverJet VTOL is an RTF (Ready-To-Fly) aircraft, so it comes factory-assembled out-of-the-box with most everything needed to experience VTOL flight. You'll find a 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter, a 530mAh 1-cell LiPo battery, and a convenient USB charger. Simply add 3 AAA batteries for the transmitter and your customers can be flying their HoverJet on missions around their home in no time.
- Modern Strike Jet Fighter design with realistic camouflage trim scheme.
- VTOL - Vertical take-off and landing allows flying in most indoor spaces
- Durable EPO foam fuselage with tough, molded outer skin
- 2 bright LEDs improve visibility and pilot orientation
- 1S 3.7V 530mAh Lipo battery provides ample power, flight times over 5 minutes
- One-touch automatic take-off and landing
- 3 pre-programmed flying rates to adjust control sensitivity for any skill level
- Length: 8 1/2" (216 mm)
- Width 7" (178 mm)
- Height: 2 1/4" (from landing feet to tip of stab) (57 mm)
- Weight: 2.0 oz. (58g)
- Battery: 1S 3.7V 530mAh Lipo battery
- Motors: 6mm (4 total)
- Charger: 500mA USB charger
- Transmitter: 4-channel, 2.4GHz
Shipping and Packing Information:
- 6 units to master carton
- Individual box - 29.2 x20x8.6 cm
This product was added to our catalog on May 14, 2018