More information about Great Planes Landing Gear Cessna 182 .40 ARF GPMA2075
This is the landing gear for the Great Planes Cessna 182 .40 ARF airplane. The landing gear absorbs the shock of landing and prevents damage to the airplane.
- Replaces damaged landing gear
- Main landing gear is white painted aluminum
- Nose gear is 1/8 (3mm) pre-bent wire
- White plastic landing gear to fuselage boots
Includes: Landing Gear Set for the Great Planes Cessna 182 .40 ARF Airplane, two aluminum main landing gear halves, two plastic landing gear to fuselage boots and 1/8 (3mm) diameter wire nose gear
- Installing main gear to fuselage with six 6-32 x 1/2 machine screws and six #6 washers.
- Installing wheel pants on to main gear using two 6-32 machine screws two #6 washers and two 6-32 locknuts.
- Inserting nose gear into nose gear block and fastening to fuselage using four 4-40 blind nuts, four #4 washers and four 4-40 x 1 socket heads cap screws.