More information about Great Planes Steel Clevis 2-56 w/12 Rod (12) GPMQ3783
This is a package of twelve 2-56 pushrods with threaded steel clevises.
- The rods are made of steel and threaded on one end
- The clevises are made of steel and threaded to go on the rods
- Clevises have a barb to keep the retainers from slipping off
- A stepped clevis pin prevents binding and friction on control arm
- Twelve clevises (GPMQ3791 clevises only)
- Twelve rods (GPMQ3750 rods only)
- Twelve retainers (sections of standard fuel tubing)
Clevises and Rods Thread: 2-56
Rod Diameter: 0.074
Rod Length: 12
Note: To connect the other end of the rod to the control you can put a Z-bend on the rod, use a solder clevis (GPMQ3811), or use a screw-lock pushrod connector (GPMQ3871).