More information about Great Planes Steel Clevis 4-40 w/12 Rod (2) GPMQ3784
This is a package of two 4-40 pushrods with threaded steel clevises.
- The rods are made of steel and threaded on one end
- The clevises are made of steel and threaded to go on the rods
- Clevises have a barb to keep the retainers from slipping off
- A stepped clevis pin prevents binding and friction on control arm
- Two clevises (GPMQ3794 clevises only)
- Two rods (GPMQ3752 rods only)
- Two retainers (sections of standard fuel tubing)
Clevises and Rod Thread: 4-40
Rod Diameter: 0.095
Rod Length: 12
Note: To connect the other end of the rod to the control you can put a Z-bend on the rod, use a solder clevis (GPMQ3814), or use a screw-lock pushrod connector (GPMQ3871).