This is the RPM Blue True-Track Rear A-Arm Conversion for all versions of the Traxxas Revo.
RPM True-Track rear end kit completely eliminates the rear toe links, locking in the rear toe angle at a solid 1.5 degrees per side for a total rear toe-in angle of 3 degrees. By getting rid of the rear toe links, RPM has completely eliminated all rear bump steer! That means the rear toe angle remains consistent throughout the entire range of suspension travel, providing superior rear end tracking regardless of the terrain.
Identical to RPM’s T/E-Maxx True-Track Kit, the Revo True-Track Kit retains the stock upper pivot ball in the new, ultra beefy RPM axle carrier to allow precise camber adjustments while the lower pivot ball has been eliminated in favor of a rock-solid 4mm diameter hinge pin that locks in the rear toe angles for race winning consistency.
Two each Upper and Lower Rear A-Arms
Two Axle Carriers
Two 4mm Hinge Pins
Two 3x16mm Shock Mount Screws
Two Aluminum Pivot Ball Set Screws
Two Delrin Pivot Ball Bushing Cups
Two 6x15mm Sealed Outer Bearings
Two 12x21mm Sealed Inner Bearings
Removing stock rear components
- Eliminates all rear bump steer for better rear end tracking regardless of terrain
- Retains stock upper pivot ball to allow camber adjustments
- Eliminates stock rear toe links, locking in the rear toe angle at 1.5 degrees per side for a total rear toe-in angle of 3 degrees
- Replaces lower pivot ball with a 4mm diameter hinge pin for constant rear toe angle
- Weighs a total of 1-1/8oz (32g) less than stock components