More information about Flyzone Select Scale Piper Super Cub RXR FLZA4014 (was HCAA2528) FLZA4014
This is the electric powered, radio controlled, RXR (Receiver Ready) FlyZone Piper Super Cub Select from Hobbico. This version includes motor, ESC and servos. The Hobbico FlyZone Piper Super Cub Select is a Park Pilot Program Legal Aircraft.
Includes: FlyZone RXR Piper Super Cub Select, brushless motor, ESC, servos, propeller, photo illustrated instruction manual, spinner
- Radio: 4-channel, Tactic TTX404 with 6-ch receiver recommended,
- AA Batteries: Four for transmitter
- LiPo Battery: 3S 11.1V, HCAA6310
- Battery Charger: LiPo compatible w/balancing capability, GPMM3318
- Building and field equipment
- Construction: AeroCell foam with pre-applied decals
- Wing: One-piece design with functional struts and molded wing ribs for scale authenticity
- Electronic Speed Control: 18 amp Tactic BL-18, TACM6610
- Servos: Three micro
- Motor: Brushless outrunner, 1144kV
- Landing Gear: Preassembled with yellow plastic wheel pants
- Wheels: Foam, two main 1.6 (40mm) diameter
- Canopy: Plastic tinted windows, instrument panel in cockpit
- Spinner: Rubber, yellow in color 0.52 (3.2mm) diameter
- Propeller: 8x4
- Warranty: Hobbico guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Wingspan: 48" (1220mm)
Wing Area: 354 sq in (22.8) sq dm
RTF Weight: 30.4oz (860g)
Wing Loading: 12.4 oz/sq ft (38 g/sq dm)
Length: 33" (840mm)
Elevator, up/down: 3/8" (9.5mm) 9?
Ailerons, up/down: 1/2" (12.7mm) 17?
Rudder, right/left: 1-1/4" (32mm) 30?