More information about Great Planes Goldberg Tiger 2 .40-.46 Kit GPMA0966
This is the Great Planes Goldberg Tiger 2 .40-.46 Airplane Kit. Its symmetrical airfoil and long tail moment deliver precise aerobatic performance for experienced pilots, yet the Tiger 2's superb stability and ultralight wing loading make it an ideal first low–wing model. This Tiger sport 40 sized kit is the perfect model for RCers who don't want to be challenged every time they fly.
Includes:All wood to construct airplane, pushrods, prebent wire aluminum main landing gear, prebent nose wire, adjustable engine mount, horns, decals, photo-illustrated instructions, full-size rolled plans.
- Engine: .35-.45 cu in (5.7-7.4 cc) 2-stroke or .40-.50 cu in (6.5-8.2 cc) 4-stroke
- Radio: 4-channel miniumum required
- Servos: 4-standard servos (1-ailerons, 1-elevator, 1-rudder, 1-throttle)
- Covering: Two 6-foot rolls of covering.
- Misc. Items: Three 2 wheels, 2 spinner, 6-8oz fuel tank, 5/32 wheel collars, glow plug, foam rubber padding, 3' medium fuel tubing, fuel filter, propeller, building and field equipment.
- All Carl Goldberg kits include fuselage alignment devices and most feature highly-refined interlocking lite ply contruction methods.
- Wings: One piece covered balsa and plywood construction.
- Radio compartment: Large built in balsa and ply radio tray.
- Landing gear: Wire main and nose
- Hardware: Complete hardware included
- Motor Mount: Included adjustable engine mount
- Warranty: Carl Goldgerg Products guarantees this kit defect-free in both materials and workmanship at the date of purchase.
Wingspan: 61" (1549mm)
Wing Area: 680 sq in (4387sq cm)
Weight: 4.75 - 5.25lb
Airfoil: Fully-symmetrical Low Wing
Center of Gravity: 3½"-4-5/8" (88.9-117mm) back from the wing's leading edge at the fuselage sides.
Control Throws- control throws for rudder, elevator, and ailerons are set off of included gauge in instruction manual.