More information about Hobbico Hobbistar 60 MkIII ARF .61 71" HCAA2125
This is the Hobbico Hobbistar 60 MkIII ARF .61 71. The semi-symmetrical airfoil of its nearly 6-foot wing gives you the chance to branch out and learn basic aerobatics without giving up a trainer's confidence-boosting stability. The Hobbistar 60 MKIII AWARF (All Wood, Almost Ready-to-Fly) construction offers a big head start toward hitting the air. The hard work of assembly has been done: Main structures have already been built and covered with a durable iron-on covering. In fact, no covering application tools or skills are needed, so you can concentrate on gaining and expanding your piloting techniques
- Pre-built and covered wings
- Fuselage and tail assemblies
- Pre-bent 3/16 main landing gear
- 3/16 nose gear wire
- 2.75 wheels
- Metal one-piece engine mount with mounting straps
- 14 oz (420cc) fuel tank
- 2-3/4 spinner
- Wood servo trays and wing joiners
- Hardware package
- Photo-illustrated instructions
- Engine: .61 (10cc) (2-stroke) or .91 (15cc) (4-stroke)
- Muffler: Standard (Engine mounts in an upright position)
- Radio: 4 Channel
- Servos: 4 Standard (1-Aileron, 1-Elevator, 1-Throttle, 1-Rudder)
- Servo Extension 6: 1 (Futaba radios usually include this)
- Misc. Items: Glow plug, 1/4 foam rubber padding, medium fuel tubing, fuel filter, propeller, building, and field equipment.
- Construction: All balsa and plywood
- Wings: Two halves join to make a one-piece, all-wood wing huge 71" wingspan improves stability and visibility.
- Covering: Factory applied adhesive backed (not carried separately)
- Colors are Blue and White with Red and Orange stripes.
- Radio Compartment: Plywood reinforced, located under the wing.
- Landing Gear: Wire tricycle style.
- Single Aileron Servo: Mounted in the center of the wing.
- Complete hardware package with spinner, wheels, and engine mount.
- Building Time: Ready to fly in only 15 - 20 hours.
Wingspan: 71" (1805mm)
Wing Area: 888" (57 dm2)
Wing Chord: 12.5"
Weight: 7-8lb (3175-3629g)
Wing Loading: 18-21 oz/sq ft (55-64 g/dm2)
Length: 55" (1400mm)
Width: 3 3/8"
Airfoil: Semi-Symmetrical, High-Wing
Center of Gravity: 3" Back from the wing's leading edge at the fuselage sides.
Ailerons: Up & Down: 3/8" (11mm)
Elevator: Up & Down: 1/2" (13mm)
Rudder: Right & Left: 1" (26mm)