More information about Aquacraft Minimono Brushless Boat TTX300 2.4GHZ RTR AQUB1806
This is a ready-to-run brushless Aquacraft Minimono boat.
The Minimono is one of the new breed of boats: a mini-sized model with a brushless motor and an ESC that can handle 3S LiPo power! Combined, they make the Minimono a lightning fast boat that's lots of fun to drive. Its small size and responsive handling let you race on smaller bodies of water. Price makes it possible to enjoy brushless power and speeds even on a modest budget.
Includes: Aquacraft Minimono Boat with Stand, Motor, Radio, ESC, and Instructions
- AA Batteries: Four for transmitter
- LiPo Battery: 11.1V 1000-1600mAh LiPo battery with Deans Ultra plug
- Battery Charger: Compatible with selected LiPo battery
- Hull: Molded plastic
- Motor: 28-30-2200kV brushless
- Radio: Tactic TTX300 2.4GHz pistol grip system with SLT-Secure Link Technology, servo reversing and steering rate functions and mini steering servo
- Electronic Speed Control: 20A LiPo compatible
- Rudder: Breakaway design that allows rudder to swing back if it strikes an object and then return to correct position
- Stand: Molded plastic
- Warranty: AquaCraft will warrant your model for 90 days after the purchase from defects in materials or workmanship of original manufacture. AquaCraft, at their option, will repair or replace at no charge, the incorrectly made part. This warranty does not cover damage caused by crash, abuse, misuse, alteration or accident.
Hull Length: 16" (405mm)
Overall Length: 18" (458mm)
Width: 5.5" (140mm)
Height: 3.25" (83mm)
Weight (less battery): 10oz (285g)