This is the electric powered, 2.4GHz radio controlled, ready to run Rio EP Offshore Superboat from AquaCraft.
The Rio EP offers an outstanding combination: the lean, powerful looks of a superboat combined with the ease of an RTR. The Rio EP is assembled and ready to go right out of the box to your favorite pond or lake.
Includes: Rio EP Offshore Superboat, 550 motor, 2.4GHz radio system, molded plastic boat stand and instruction manual
- AA Batteries: 4 for transmitter
- Battery: 6-cell NiCd/NiMH stick or 7-cell NiCd/NiMH hump battery pack
IMPORTANT: When using a 7-cell (8.4V) battery pack with over 2000mAh capacity; allow the electronics to cool down for at least 10 minutes between runs. This will avoid stressing the electronic speed control (ESC) to the point that it could fail.
- Charger: For selected battery type
- Construction: Durable lightweight ABS plastic, white in color with decals applied
- Radio: Tactic TTX300 2.4GHz pistol grip system with SLT-Secure Link Technology, servo reversing and steering rate functions and mini steering servo
- Radio Box: Pre-taped, waterproof to protect servo and receiver
- Drive System: Surface Drive with 1/8" flex cable and prop shaft
- Trim Plates: Aluminum, can be fine-tuned for maximum performance
- Motor: 550 water cooled
- Rudder: Constructed of aluminum, dual break-away design protects transom
- Warranty: Ninety day limited through manufacturer
Hull Length: 25.5" (645mm)
Overall Length: 28.3" (720mm)
Beam: 6.4" (159mm)
Weight: 26.4oz (750g)
Height: 5" (125mm)