More information about Aquacraft Rio EP Offshore Superboat TTX300 2.4GHz RTR AQUB1801
This is the electric powered, 2.4GHz radio controlled, ready to run Rio EP Offshore Superboat from AquaCraft.
The Rio EP offers an outstanding combination: the lean, powerful looks of a superboat combined with the ease of an RTR. The Rio EP is assembled and ready to go right out of the box to your favorite pond or lake.
Includes: Rio EP Offshore Superboat, 550 motor, 2.4GHz radio system, molded plastic boat stand and instruction manual
- AA Batteries: 4 for transmitter
- Battery: 6-cell NiCd/NiMH stick or 7-cell NiCd/NiMH hump battery pack
IMPORTANT: When using a 7-cell (8.4V) battery pack with over 2000mAh capacity; allow the electronics to cool down for at least 10 minutes between runs. This will avoid stressing the electronic speed control (ESC) to the point that it could fail.
- Charger: For selected battery type
- Construction: Durable lightweight ABS plastic, white in color with decals applied
- Radio: Tactic TTX300 2.4GHz pistol grip system with SLT-Secure Link Technology, servo reversing and steering rate functions and mini steering servo
- Radio Box: Pre-taped, waterproof to protect servo and receiver
- Drive System: Surface Drive with 1/8" flex cable and prop shaft
- Trim Plates: Aluminum, can be fine-tuned for maximum performance
- Motor: 550 water cooled
- Rudder: Constructed of aluminum, dual break-away design protects transom
- Warranty: Ninety day limited through manufacturer
Hull Length: 25.5" (645mm)
Overall Length: 28.3" (720mm)
Beam: 6.4" (159mm)
Weight: 26.4oz (750g)
Height: 5" (125mm)