RJ Speed complete unassembled kit less electrics. Includes all chassis parts, tires, gears, linkage, and clear coupe body with window masks and protective film.
05 size motor, 4 cell stick battery pack, and a 2 channel radio control with one servo and an ESC.
- Chassis: Fiberglass side plates and battery tray.
- Drive: rear wheel drive (spur and pinion pan car type). Brass bushings for front wheels and rear axle.
- Differential: Ball differential with steel axle.
- Spur Gear: 48 pitch 81 tooth, black nylon.
- Pinion Gear: 48 pitch, 21 tooth steel construction.
- Tires: John's BSR brand Spec Foams (silver dot front and green dot rears) mounted on black wheels (tires have a yellow foam stripe to identify them as legal for spec racing).
- Bumpers: Front
- Steering Tie Rods: adjustable
- Body: Clear polycarbonate coupe (generic 1934 style) with die-cut window mask.
Length: 15" (380mm)
Width: 8.5" (216mm)
Height: 5.5" (140mm)
Weight: 34oz average
Wheelbase: 9.37" (238mm)
Gear Ratio: 3.86 : 1