More information about Tamiya 1/12 Racing Truck Nissan Titan (DT-02) TAM58511
This is the Tamiya 1/12 Racing Truck Nissan Titan.
The body is mounted on the Tamiya DT-02 platform buggy chassis, which makes it ideal for any new hobbyist building a construction kit for the first time. The Nissan Titan body replicates the truck as it was raced in the 2006 Championship Off-Road Racing (CORR) season in the United States.
Includes: 1/12 scale Tamiya Nissan Titan Truck with Body, Wheels, Tires, ESC, 540 Motor, Servo Saver, Decals and Instruction Manual
- Radio: 2-channel with steering servo
- Battery: 6-cell, 7.2V NiMH stick pack with standard connector
- Battery Charger: To match selected battery
- Transmitter Batteries: Four or eight depending on transmitter
- Tools and track equipment
- 1/12 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (1150 Ball Bearing x 8pcs.) Note: first production only.
- Polycarbonate body
- 2WD with full independent suspension.
- Oil filled dampers
- Newly-designed damper stays enable installation of long oil dampers to provide plenty of suspension travel.
- Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
- Front and rear Dual Block Tires
- Type 540 motor included.
- Tamiya TEU-104BK ESC included.
Length: 16.2" (413mm)
Width: 9.7" (248mm)
Height: 6.6" (168mm)
Weight: 2.9lbs (1350g), approximate
Length: 16.4" (416mm)
Width: 6.6" (169mm) at narrowest point
8.3" (210mm) at rear wheels, widest point
Height: 5.6" (143mm)