This is the Tamiya RC Ferrari 458 Challenge TT02. This ground-breaking machine is the first 1/10 scale subject to appear on the newly-designed Tamiya TT-02 chassis.
The Ferrari 458 Challenge is a circuit car and made its stunning debut in 2009. Based on the 458 Italia, this version is known as the successor to the F430. Its 4,500cc displacement engine produces 570ps at 9,000rpm. For the final classy touch the interior of the original car was designed with input from 7-time Formula One World Champion Michael Schumacher.
The TT-02 chassis is a 4WD entry level machine that was engineered and designed for high durability and easy assembly. Just like its predecessor, the TT-01 (first released in April 2003 with the iconic Enzo Ferrari body) the TT-02 is an ideal platform to start your bashing in the parking lot or on-road racing hobby. The TT-02 design incorporates advancements that make it possible to use modern day battery technologies simpler as well as giving the user more adjustability.
Includes: Tamiya Ferrari 458 Challenge Car Kit, with ESC, 540 size motor, clear body, slick tires, one set of wheels, decals, window mask sheet and instructions
- Radio: 2-channel with high speed steering servo
- Battery: 7.2V 6-cell stick pack with standard connector
- Battery Charger: To match selected battery
- AA batteries to transmitter
- Building and track equipment
- 4WD Drive-train
- Gearbox Drive Type
- Dog Bone Drive Line
- Gear Differential Type
- Independent Suspension
- Bell-Crank Steering Mechanism
- Shock Friction Damper
- Plastic Shock Damper Material
- Polycarbonate Body
- Plastic Chassis
- TEU-105BK ESC
- 540-Brushed Type Motor
- Sticker sheet and window masks included.
- 24mm narrow mesh wheels in silver
- Separately molded head- and taillight cases included to allow attachment of separately-sold LEDs
- Brake disc-shaped, wheel hubs which add to the chassis' highly realistic appearance
- The 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension features friction dampers and uses identical L/R suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly and maintenance
- Both the motor and the battery are longitudinally-placed in the ABS resin chassis for excellent balance.
- Choose between 257mm or 251mm wheelbase.
- Ground clearance can be raised 4mm by changing upright assembly (Rally set-up)
- Comes with Type 380 motor-compatible motor mount for novice drivers
- Square-shaped battery compatible
- Skid shaped main chassis to reduce surface contact during hard cornering
- Disc shaped wheel hubs for realistic scale appearance
- Symmetrical suspension arms for easy maintenance and assembly
*Specs such as length, width, height and weight not provided by manufacturer*
Wheelbase: 9.9-10.1" (251-257mm) adjustable
Length: 17.1" (435mm)
Width: 7.3" (186mm)
Height: 3.8" (97mm)