More information about Tamiya RC Mini JCW Coupe (M-05) 1/10 On-Road Car Kit TAM58520
This car was based on the new 2-seater MINI Coupe and features race-spec modifications including a sharper windshield angle, adjustable suspension and rear wing, and a 247hp 1.6-liter four-cylinder twin-scroll turbo engine that enables a top speed of 240km/h. The Tamiya RC car is built on the popular M-05 M-Chassis platform, which is easy to build and fun to drive.
Includes: M-05 chassis, tires, wheels, foam inserts, Mini JCW body, decals, 20 tooth pinion gear, shocks, ESC, motor and instruction manual
- Radio: 2-channel
- AA Batteries: 8 for transmitter
- Battery: 6-cell stick with standard connector
- Battery Charger: Peak type recommended
- Building and track equipment
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (Matte-Finished Gold-Plated 8-Spoke Wheels x 4pcs.) Initial 2012 release only.
- Polycarbonate body, rear wing and light bucket cases included.
- Separately-molded side mirrors are made of ABS plastic.
- Body is mounted on the nimble front wheel-drive M-05 chassis with long wheelbase (239mm).
- M0-5 Chassis features front wheel drive, independent double wishbone suspension with oil filled damper units.
- Gear differential included.
- Vinyl sticker sheet and masking seals for windows included.
- Includes 540 motor and Tamiya TEU-104BK ESC.
Length: 14.4" (365mm)
Width: 6.7" (170mm)
Height: 5.6" (142mm)
Wheelbases: 8.3" (210mm), 8.8" (225mm), 9.4" (239mm)
Tread: 5.4" (138mm) center of wheels, side-to-side
Length: 14.7" (373mm)
Width: 6.3" (160mm)
Height: 4.7" (120mm)