This Tamiya 1/16 scale Big Tanks series German Ausf.J with single motor model kit recreates the J variant of the Pz.Kpfw. IV. It was the true workhorse of the German military in WWII, which proved to be a formidable foe to Allied troops. The simplified, defensively improved Ausf.J was one of the final Pz.Kpfw. IV variants, fighting through to the end of the war as the core of German tank units, along with the Panther and King Tiger.
- Model is based upon the R/C product (Item 56026). As such, it features a realistic suspension system that allows movement.
- A gearbox is paired with a single motor, allowing realistic running!
- Features a tough aluminum alloy chassis. Metal parts recreate drive sprockets, idler wheels, suspension parts and more. Rubber tires are included for road wheels. Includes durable pre-assembled resin tracks.
- Turret Schürzen armor plates are recreated using separate parts.
- The gun features an aluminum barrel.
- Length: 17.5 in. (445mm)
- Width: 7.05 in. (179mm)
- Height: 6.54 in. (166mm)
- Marking option 1: No. 834, 3rd Platoon, 8th Company, 3rd Panzer Regiment, 2nd Panzer Division, France, 1944
- Marking option 2: No. 801, 8th Company, 31st Panzer Regiment, 5th Panzer Division, East Prussia, 1945
- 1/16 scale motorized plastic model assembly kit.
- Two Panzer Division marking options
- A Zimmerit coating sticker sheet.
Requires: Two C batteries (sold separately).