These are the latest scale shocks to hit the market and are officially Licensed from King Off-Road Shocks. These shocks feature a completely new design from the ground up and are built and ready to handle the rocks. Your scale build will never be the same once you bolt up a set of these awesome looking shocks!
- Machined Billet Aluminum
- King Laser etched on top cap and retainer ring
- Dual Spring Design
- X-ring Gaskets
- Titanium Nitride Coated Shock Shafts
- Hole to Hole (Compressed): 2.67 in. / 68mm
- Hole to Hole (Uncompressed): 3.54 in. / 90mm
- Overall Length: 3.92 in. / 99.7mm
- Travel Length: 0.86 in. / 22.0mm
- Shock Body OD: 0.57 in. / 14.7mm
- Shaft OD: 0.15 in. / 3.9mm
- Each Weight: 0.67 oz. / 19.2g
- 2x RC4WD King Off-Road Racing Shocks for Traxxas TRX-4 (90mm)
- 2x 2.5mm X-ring collar
- 1x King Decal Sheet
Designed with Titanium Nitride (TiN) shock shafts for long term wearability.
X-ring Gaskets provide double the oil seals in the shock cartridge.
Ball ends are a direct fit for Traxxas TRX-4 axle and shock hoop mounts.
Shocks do not come with oil. It is highly recommended to build the shocks with silicone shock oil and thick shock grease on the x-rings for maximum performance.
Additional X-ring spacers are included to fine tune the shocks. A 2.7mm spacer is installed in the shocks providing maximum sealing compression. The 2.5mm spacer can be used allowing the shaft to move easier through the X-rings.
Traxxas TRX-4 Land Rover Defender.
Traxxas TRX-4 '79 Bronco Ranger XLT.
Traxxas TRX-4 Sport Kit.
Traxxas TRX-4 Sport.
Traxxas TRX-4 Crawler Kit.
Traxxas TRX-4 Mercedes-Benz G 500 4x4.
Traxxas TRX-4 Chevrolet K5 Blazer.
Traxxas TRX-6 Mercedes-Benz G 63 6x6.
This product was added to our catalog on May 24, 2021