The RC4WD Trail Finder 3 "Launch Edition" Scale RTR Truck Kit is one of the most realistic scale trucks on the market. This truck offers authentic scale aesthetics, combined with RC4WD's first ever steel, c-channel chassis rails. These stamped steel chassis rails are strong and designed to accurately imitate a full-size truck frame. Featuring aluminium structural crossmembers and a black nylon center skid plate, this chassis is built with an emphasis on durability. Discover the balanced driving experience of this model with its low center of gravity and tapered front to back chassis. Realistic and durable, this RC truck is designed to provide an authentic trailing adventure.
The Trail Finder 3 Launch Edition includes an injection molded Mojave II Hard Body Set, with a beautiful gloss candy red paint job. Under the body, there's an array of cosmetic engine details. The modular engine that houses the motor comes equipped with a bundle of molded engine parts. These molded parts include a water pump, valve cover, cylinder head, and even a removable oil cap! The engine housing features 3 different motor mounting positions, allowing for the installation of 3 different pinion gears: 11T, 12T, and 13T. Top it all off with a molded 22R engine code label adjacent to an RC4WD logo for added authenticity.
The 2-speed transmission replicates the looks of an L45 transmission, with the gearbox possessing a lower gear for greater torque and a higher gear for more speed. Hardened steel gears and stable shifting parts securely transmit power from the transmission to the driveline. This results in complete control when tackling obstacles and steep climbs. Near the axles, u-bolts attach the leaf springs, recreating the setup of a real truck. Get your Trail Finder 3 Launch Edition now - when they are gone, they are gone!
- Mojave II Hard Body Set in Gloss Candy Red
- Realistic Steel C-Channel Chassis
- 22R Scale Engine
- W56 2-Speed Transmission w/ Transfer Case
- Yota II Ultimate Scale Cast Axle
- Twister High Torque Metal Gear Digital Servo
- RC4WD Rancho RS9000 XL Shock Absorbers 80mm
- Marlin Side Plastic Sliders
- RC4WD Type B Machine Front Winch Bumper
- Tough Armor Bumper w/ Hitch Mount
- RC4WD Rogue 1.55" Beadlock Wheels
- Compass M/T 1.55" Scale Tires
- 540 Crawler Brushed Motor 45T
- Outcry III Waterproof ESC
- 6-Cell 3000mAh NiMH Battery Pack
- NiMH Peak Battery Charger
- XR3 3-Channel 2.4Ghz Transmitter / Receiver Radio
- Safari Snorkel
Wheelbase: 287.00mm (11.30")
Width: 215.00mm (8.46")
Height: 217.48mm (8.56")
Ground Clearance: 66.63mm (2.62")
Needed to Complete:
Needed to Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need to hit the trail is in the box.
- While some components may come assembled, RC4WD always recommend that you check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases, you may want to apply thread lock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws, otherwise you may strip the thread.
This product was added to our catalog on February 22, 2022