The REDS VX3 540 "Factory Selected" 5.5 Turn Sensored Brushless Motor has been developed in cooperation with team drivers to create a two pole motor that delivers the highest level performance. Updates from the Gen 2 line include a higher quality precision balanced Neodymium high-temperature rotor that improves power and torque. It also features copper wire and low resistance collector rings that allow for very low internal resistance, creating increased power with less heat build-up. Combine this with the unique VX3 housing and you get an improved cooling system that helps to improve heat dissipation and maximize cooling.
- Improved Power and Torque: The internal structure of the VX3 has been improved with a higher quality, precision balanced neodymium high-temperature rotor to improve Power and Torque compared to VX2 Motors.
- Even Lower Internal Resistance: VX3 brushless motors incorporate copper magnetic wires and low resistance collector rings that allow very low internal resistance.
- Ultra lightweight: VX3 motors feature precision machined 7075-T6 Aluminum housing with maximized cut-outs and additional openings to make them ultra light.
- Improved cooling system: The unique VX3 Housing has been designed to allow efficient heat dissipation and maximize cooling.
- Redesigned silver plated solder tabs
- Precision bearings for precise running and longevity
- Precisely adjusted and optimized timing range from 0° to 50°
- Compliant with ROAR, EFRA, IFMAR, BRCA and JMRCA rules. ROAR Approved.
- Available windings: 4.5, 5.5, 6.5, 7.5, 8.5, 10.5, 13.5, 13.5 High Torque, 17.5, 21.5, 25.5
This product was added to our catalog on June 17, 2020