RPM Rear A-arms for the ARRMA Kraton, Talion & Outcast as well as the Durango DEX8T are designed for the ultimate in strength and durability while adding some much-needed features. First is slop elimination. These A-arms reduce the amount of movement of the A-arm at the hinge pins, providing for better suspension response and more consistent suspension settings.
The next improvement is the addition of a second shock mount hole further out on the arm, providing for a lower profile suspension set-up. This second shock mount allows the shocks to lay down further and lowers the ride height for a lower center of gravity. This second shock mount matches the additional shock mount hole on RPM's front A-arms (RPM81482 – sold separately).
Another beneficial improvement comes from reduced weight. RPM Kraton, Talion & Outcast Rear A-arms are roughly 10% lighter than stock ARRMA A-arms (48g each versus 53g for stock)! RPM rear A-arms have molded in mounting points for optional mudguards – RPM81412 (sold separately). If you plan on running through wet or muddy conditions, these guards are a must-have addition to helping protect your driveline from debris kicked up from your front tires.
These A-arms are designed with leading and trailing 30° chamfered edges for smoother transitions over obstacles too tall for the suspension to clear. As an added benefit, these chamfered edges are more aerodynamic than stock as well. All RPM A-arms are molded from our nearly indestructible blend of engineering grade nylons for performance you can rely on when conditions are at their worst!
Left and Right Rear A-Arms
- Molded from a blend of engineering grade nylons
- Black in color
- Replaces the stock Arrma #AR330249, and the Durango TD330707
- Lesser movement at hinge pins for better suspension response and more consistent settings
- Second shock mounting hole further out on arm for lower profile suspension setup
- Approximately 10% lighter than stock Arrma A-arms, 1.6oz (48g) versus 1.9oz (53g)
- Leading and trailing 30º chamfered edges for smoother transitions over obstacles
- Molded in mounting points for RPM #81412 Mudguards*
*Stock Team Durango Dirt Guards are not compatible with these A-Arms.
This product was added to our catalog on May 24, 2017