The Samix Enduro Brass Heavy Duty Steering Knuckles add 97 grams of weight at the lowest point of the truck for a lower overall CG, and help to improve the front/rear weight bias by adding 48 grams to the front corners of the truck for increased climbing stability. Plus the knuckles have been finished in a stealthy black paint job with gold chamfered edges for a custom look that is also competition legal!
The design uses a heavy duty 5x13x4mm outer bearing for increased durability with a tad more weight, and a machined POM bushing is used to make the bearing easy to install and remove. The high quality brass material is precision machined, etched with Samix branding and L/R marks for easy identification. These are a direct fit to any Element Enduro and are compatible with the optional Samix Brake Rotor (SAMEND-6412) for increased scale realism. Package includes knuckles, steering arms, bearings, knuckle bushings and hardware.
- Brass knuckle adds 48.5g each (97g total)
- Improves the front/rear weight bias for increased climbing stability and lower CG
- Heavy duty 5x13x4mm outer bearing
- POM bearing busing for easy bearing removal
- Rigid and durable
- Precision CNC machined solid brass material
- Direct fit on Axial or Samix C-hub
- Optional brake rotor (SAMEND-6412) adds scale looks (not included)
This product was added to our catalog on January 17, 2020