The Samix SCX10 II Short Aluminum Bumper Mount with adjustable servo mount serves two purposes. First, it moves the servo to the furthest forward point possible and maintains the correct geometry. Second, it allows you to push the bumper 4mm closer to the rails for increased approach angle.
Additionally, this mount is required when installing the Samix SCX10 II Samix Forward Adjustable Battery Tray Kit (SAMSCX2-6035). When both parts are combined, it allows you to mount your battery lower on the chassis, in a centralized position and keep the chassis mounted servo configuration.
- Relocates servo to the front of the vehicle and maintains the correct geometry
- Adjustable servo mount allows use of the most common servos without modification
- Provides improved front end rigidity
- Allows bumper to sit 4mm closer to the rails, helping to improve approach angle
- Included aluminum servo mount washers provide a more secure hold on your servo
- Available in 3 colors
- Laser etched logo
This product was added to our catalog on January 18, 2019