This is the Sanwa / Airtronics M12S-RS FH4T 4-Channel 2.4GHz Radio System with an included RX-482 Telemetry Receiver. The M12S-RS is very similar to the M12S in terms of response and function, but is slightly more basic to make it a great sport transmitter.
Main difference from M12S
- Offset Bracket: Installed
- Steering Spring: Soft
- Battery: Dry Battery ("AA" Battery x 4)
- Back Light: Only White
- Ear-Phone Jack: Removed
- Vibrator: Removed
- FSTN Large Full-dot LCD (128x256)
- Switchable driving position (Left/Right)
- Menu Selection
- Built-in Antenna
- Car-type selection
- CODE AUX
- Cross Movement
- Model Memory (50)
- Model Name (14 Letters)
- Mode (Select/Copy/Clear/Sort)
- RF Mode (FH4T/FH3)
- Response Mode (NOR/SHR/SSR)
- Servo Monitor
- Key Assign (SW/TRIM/DIAL/LEVER)
- LCD Contrast
- AUX Type (AUX/AUX1/AUX2)
- Point AUX
- MOA AUX
- 4WS AUX
- TRIM Type (center/parallel)
- Battery Alarm
- Log (REC/RPM/VOLT/TLM1/TLM2THPoint/RX Mode)
- Boot Menu
- User Name (14 Letters)
- Servo Reverse
- Fail safe (Radio wave/Battery)
- Time (rLap/Interval1/Interval2)
- Dual Rate (ST/TH/BR)
- Curve (EXP/ARC/CRV)
- Point Curve
- BR Mixing
- TH HOLD
- Ackerman ST
- Safety Link
- Custom Menu
- Direct Model Select
- TH Type
- CH Set
- Calibration (ex-VR): ST/TH/LEVER
- Mechanical Rudder Angle Adjustment
- Sanwa SSL System
- When used with compatible RX-472, RX-482, Super Vortex Series, SV-Plus Series, the setting of ESC etc. by Transmitter is available through SSL functions while driving.
- Since the setting can be done without the stop of car, the detailed adjustment in accordance with Race conditions is available without interruption of Intervals and the change of machine conditions.
- Response of Telemetry System
- It is often said that telemetry system reduce response speed. However, SANWA Original Data Processing and Algorithm Design makes Telemetry possible without response speed reduction. This Excellent Telemetry System has no response speed reduction.
- With their telemetry system, the precious race data will help the next race setting and driving.
- Response Mode
- Please do not use Analog Servo for SHR mode or SSR mode. If analog servo is used for SHR mode or SSR mode, the servo will be broken and will not work. Digital servo (SRG series, Digital ERS series, SDX series) can be used both for NOR mode and SHR mode.
- SSR mode can be used only by SRG & PGS series servo.
- In SHR or SSR mode, BL-FORCE, BL-SPORT, F3300, SBL-02 and SBL-03CR do not work. Please use NOR mode for the above ESC.
This product was added to our catalog on June 14, 2017
But very easy to use.
I was a bit surprised with the size and weight of the transmitter. Not overbearing, but a larger handful.
Operation is getting all of the options fine tuned to your liking.
It takes some time to get setup, but still a learning curve if you are new to this level of control.
I dived in to the high end w/Sanwa, based on reviews. It came down to Futaba and Sanwa in the end. I was not disappointed. This radio system has far more than I use or will ever need, but have continued room to grow. Great quality, Competitive priced. Quality feel--zero complaints with this unit. I realize now, that I could have gotten away with purchasing a MT44 and still had everything I needed, but exceptionally happy with this as I got it on sale, with coupon, and Amain points--awesome purchase. Awesome system.