Savox 1257TG is a powerful and high speed Titanium geared, standard sized Rudder servo - the same servo as the Align DS620. This servo makes a perfect fit as a Rudder servo in any helicopter that accepts standard sized servos. It will work with: Logo 500/600, T-Rex 550/600/700 and many others.
These servos are the very best bang for your buck available today with proven excellent performance at a very low price.
- Coreless motor for fast speed, high efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 12 Bits signal resolution for smooth performance.
- Fast speed and high torque.
- High strength, durable Titanium alloy gears.
- Aluminum mid-case construction for instantaneous heat dissipation, maintaining servo's high efficiency.
- Supports digital and analog control signals.
- Powerful and precise servo, suitable for both rudder and cyclic use.
Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .09
Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 111.1
Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .07
Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 138.9
Gear: Titanium and Aluminum
25 Tooth Spline
This product was added to our catalog on August 12, 2010
They are a bit noisy but just unplug when working with the power on just remember to plug back in before the race or you will look like Mr. Dumass at the tone! Trust me!
Amain is False advertising the Specs as 52g servo weight
Mine is 58g
WAY SMOOTHER. Easy to control, would put this in every car if I had more cars!
I've got two of these, one is in my B44 and the other in my SC10 4x4. Although it's branded as a "Super Speed" servo it still has PLENTY of torq for my SC10 4x4. Never had a single problem with these servos in either vehicle. Had them now for over a year. Buy with confidence!
I think this servo is more for 2wd 1/10 applications.