The Schumacher ProCat Classic 1/10 4WD Off-Road Buggy Kit is an authentic re-release using much of the original tooling and adding fittings for modern power systems. The original ProCat was released in 1989 and quickly dominated 4WD off-road racing in the early 1990's. The re-release chassis still allows for brushed setups but comes equipped with fiber-reinforced belts to handle modern brushless motors. The high-quality fiberglass chassis is held up by four oil-filled shocks and a front swaybar helps to keep the chassis level. The ProCat Classic will be a top contender at vintage RC races or will make a fabulous addition to any collection.
- Finished kit shown in the photos is for illustrative purposes only. See needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
- To use high-powered brushless systems you must use the optional Schumacher CAT XLS Pro Transmission (SCHU7236).
- High-quality fiberglass chassis
- Efficient fiber-reinforced drive belts
- 14 ball, ball-differential (invented by Cecil Schumacher in 1978)
- Front double wishbone suspension with massive travel
- Huge steering lock to handle the tightest tracks
- Front ‘O’ ring ‘crashback’ system to minimize front-end crash damage
- Tough polycarbonate bodyshell to keep out the dirt
- Original Schumacher tires
- Accepts period NiMh batteries or modern shorty LiPo's
- Accepts brushed or brushless motors
- (1) Schumacher ProCat Classic 1/10 4WD Off-Road Buggy Kit
- (1) Polycarbonate Body-shell
- (4) Original Schumacher Tires
- 2 Channel Radio and Receiver
- (1) 1/10 Servo
- (1) Brushed or Brushless Motor (Max 17.5T limit with kit transmission)
- (1) Compatible Electric Speed Control (ESC)
- (1) 2S Shorty LiPo Battery Pack
- (1) Compatible Charger
- Paint for Bodyshell
This product was added to our catalog on November 7, 2022