Sculpto is a danish 3D printing company that manufactures a series of compact and modern 3D printers that makes 3D printing very easy! With a Sculpto 3D printer, you can print directly from your smartphone or tablet. The only limitation is your imagination! Using the Sculpto App, you can choose from hundreds of different 3D models or create and design your own custom models in the 3D modelling program of your choice. Then you choose if you want to print in low, normal or high quality and Sculpto will take care of the rest!
Sculpto 3D printer was designed by rethinking the traditional 3D printer. This led to an incredibly simple and stable design which makes the Sculpto 3D printer one of the most compact and mobile 3D printers on the market and with a weight of only 2.7 kg and the possibility of printing objects that are the size of a football, 3D printing has suddenly become much more accessible!
With other 3D printers the process of finding or designing a model can require expert knowledge and can be very complicated. Sculpto has changed all that by making the printer 100% wireless and automating the processes in the “cloud” making it possible to print directly and with only one click on your smartphone or tablet.
- The Sculpto+ 3D printer is almost soundless when printing.
- The Sculpto+ has a printing volume of 5 litres.
- The Sculpto+ delivers high quality printing. There are 3 different quality settings: ‘fine’, ‘normal’ and ‘fast’.
- The Sculpto+ is integrated with Thingiverse. Print models with just a few clicks in the Sculpto app.
- The Sculpto+ has made it very easy to print your own models. Easily upload your own designs from any given 3D modelling program and print it with only 3 simple settings.
- The Sculpto+ uses biodegradable PLA for printing.
- App integration with slicer software in the cloud
- Build-plate with magnets that is easy to click on and off. Flexible and with Buildtak technology.
- S-curve acceleration that secures a stable printing process.
- Electronics with micro-step motor-controllers
- Bipolar 3D printing making the printer more compact and lighter and giving it a bigger printing volume
Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Molding)
File Format: STL
Layer height: down to 0.1 mm
Printing size: 5 litre
Print area: 200 x 160 mm
Nozzle size: 0.4mm
- (1) Sculpto 3D Printer
- (1) Power Cable
- (1) Spool of black filament (0.5 kg)
- (1) Flexible build plate
This product was added to our catalog on April 9, 2019