The SkyRC BD250 35 Amp LiPo/LiHV/NiMH Battery Discharger & Analyzer displays real-time battery voltage, discharged capacity and discharge current, making it a great option to use when you need to identify your best batteries for competition. This is also a great tool to save time when discharging for storage, as it allows you to discharge your battery faster than when using a standard discharger.
Plus, you can use the PC software to export battery discharge data to your PC, allowing you to see which battery performs best! With PC software connected, the BD250 allows you to export the battery voltage values at 30 second intervals (for the first six minutes). The slower the voltage reduces during discharge, the better the battery performance.
- Simple, Robust & Powerful: Upgraded from BD200, the BD250 is a powerful discharging device that allows you to precisely measure battery capacity. It takes the guesswork out of choosing the best performing battery for your application. BD250 offers a maximum of 250 Watts/35 Amps to discharge your battery and will test virtually any battery type or size. It's small, with a high-performance cooling system and uses MOSFETS from the well-known IXYS, to make sure it can discharge at 250 watts continuously.
- Breakthrough Cooling System: A unibody and larger fan pushes air downward through an extruded aluminum heat sink. As air passes vertically through the heat sink, it absorbs heat and carries it out. Due to cooling efficiency, BD250 can discharge at 250 Watts continuously.
- Simple & Intuitive Operation:
- Rotary Dial, simplifies operation.
- Digital LED Display to provide clearer information.
- Easy-to-Use PC Software for Data Analysis: BD250 is a voltage oriented discharger. Accepted voltage ranges from 5.40V to 35.00V. After the discharge process completes, rotate the button to view the real-time battery voltage every 30 seconds for the first six minutes. The slower the voltage reduces during discharge, the better the battery performance. This feature can help select your best performing battery. Plus, with PC software connected, BD250 allows you to export the battery voltage value at 30 seconds intervals (for the first six minutes).
- Discharging cable with XT60 connector
- Instruction Manual
This product was added to our catalog on May 15, 2020