Spektrum AR6270T 6CH Carbon Fuse Telemetry Receiver SPMAR6270T
This is an AR6270T 6-channel Carbon Fuse telemetry receiver from Spektrum.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Spektrum AR6270T 6CH Carbon Fuse Telemetry Receiver SPMAR6270T
This is an AR6270T 6-channel Carbon Fuse telemetry receiver from Spektrum. The AR6270T receiver is a fully-featured, 6-channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. It includes built-in connection ports, for RPM or Flight Pack Voltage and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for even more telemetry options. You don't need any sensors to receiver Flight Log data or receiver pack voltage telemetry. The AR6270T was designed for use in carbon fuselage aircraft and includes a special antenna design that helps it brush off RF limitations by letting you route the antennas through the side of the fuselage to the exterior of the aircraft.
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSMX transmitters
- Compact design fits most park-flyer-size and larger aircraft that require 6-channel operation
- Capable of 11ms frame rates
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Receiver pack voltage and flight log data available without the need for additional sensors
- Dual antenna’s for optimal RF performance
- Extended antenna’s designed for optimal performance with carbon fuselage aircraft
Specifications for Spektrum AR6270T 6CH Carbon Fuse Telemetry Receiver SPMAR6270T
International Shipping Restriction
|International Shipping Restriction|
Reviews for Spektrum AR6270T 6CH Carbon Fuse Telemetry Receiver SPMAR6270T
No customer reviews for the moment.