Spektrum AR6600T 6 Ch Air Integrated Telemetry Receiver SPMAR6600T
This is an AR6600T 6-channel Air telemetry receiver from Spektrum.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Spektrum AR6600T 6 Ch Air Integrated Telemetry Receiver SPMAR6600T
This is an AR6600T 6-channel Carbon Fuse telemetry receiver from Spektrum. The AR6600T receiver is a fully-featured, 6-channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. It includes built-in connection ports, for RPM or Flight Pack Voltage and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for even more telemetry options. You don't need any sensors to receiver Flight Log data or receiver pack voltage telemetry.
If you have a DSMX or DSM2 transmitter that is capable of 11ms frame rates, the AR6600T will be able to use lightning-fast input-to-output responses that are perfect for high-performance applications like 3D helis and airplanes. The AR6600T also comes with an optional remote receiver that lets you take advantage of Spektrum MultiLink technology that eliminates reflected signal fading and reduces antenna blind spots that can affect any 2.4GHz radio system.
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSMX transmitters
- Compact design fits most park-flyer-size and larger aircraft that require 6-channel operation
- Capable of 11ms frame rates
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Receiver pack voltage and flight log data available without the need for additional sensors
- Dual antenna’s for optimal RF performance
- Extended antenna’s designed for optimal performance with carbon fuselage aircraft
Specifications for Spektrum AR6600T 6 Ch Air Integrated Telemetry Receiver SPMAR6600T
International Shipping Restriction
|International Shipping Restriction|
Reviews for Spektrum AR6600T 6 Ch Air Integrated Telemetry Receiver SPMAR6600T
No customer reviews for the moment.