Spektrum Firma 120 Amp Brushless Smart Marine ESC. Like every component in the Spektrum Smart ecosystem, Firma Smart ESCs combine "plug-and-play" simplicity with the ability to communicate with other Smart electronics — together, creating the best-performing RC system for your vehicle imaginable.
Firma Smart ESCs do much more than regulate power. They function like a virtual engineer inside your model, providing a direct path to the vital operating data you need to reach peak performance. Firma Smart ESCs give you an extra layer of confidence that your electronics are all operating at their best.
With Firma Smart ESCs, you'll be better connected to your vehicle than ever before — without installing extra components that all work independently of each other. You won't need extra wires, modules, or links. A Firma electronic speed control provides a one-wire solution for obtaining telemetry data such as RPM, temperature, battery voltage and capacity.
Firma ESCs not only gather the data but also send it to your transmitter in real time, instead of only storing it for after-run study. You're able to adjust settings as needed to boost performance on the go. The Firma Smart single-wire telemetry solution has been tested for quality and performance by the best brands in RC. Their verdict? Smart technology is both simpler and superior!
- Smart all-in-one telemetry
- Fast, powerful 32-bit ARM M4 processor
- 120 Amp Continuous current, perfect for demanding high voltage setups
- Up to 6S (22.2V) input voltage
- Over-current protection
- Automatic LiPo low-voltage cutoff
- Thermal protection
- Failsafe protection
- Compact for easy installation in most applications
- Aluminum heat sink for high efficiency
- Multiple water cooling inlets/outlets
- High current 6V BEC
- Firmware updatable through the Smart ESC Programming Box
- Input Voltage: 3S - 8S LiPo
- Max Input Voltage: 29.V
- Amperage: 120A
- Maximum Continuous Current: 160A
- Maximum Burst Current: 1050A
- Length: 2.7" (70mm)
- Width: 3.03" (77mm)
- Height: 1.8" (44mm)
- Weight: 9.9oz (280g)
- Connector Type: IC5
This product was added to our catalog on June 13, 2023