This is the Tamiya 1/10 Mercedes-Benz G 500 vehicle. Get ready to do some fun trail exploration with the all-new Tamiya CC-02 (Cross Country 2) chassis platform! Tamiya’s designers have been hard at work to bring R/C enthusiasts the next generation of Tamiya trail driving with a completely revamped machine.
The first body to grace the capable new chassis is a highly-detailed polycarbonate recreation of the Mercedes-Benz G 500, which first graced the Mercedes stable of SUV’s in 2018.
Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC - Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- Steering servo
- 7.2-7.4volt battery pack
- Compatible charger
- Tamiya PS paint
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 455mm, width: 196mm, height: 207mm. Wheelbase: 267mm.
- TLU-01 LED Light Unit and LEDs included.
- G 500 body is recreated accurately in polycarbonate. Separately molded parts are included for the front grille, side mirrors and spare tire cover.
- Designed for a wide range of off-road terrain including rocky surfaces, the CC-02 chassis’ ladder frame is inspired by full-size vehicles and is the base for its superior durability.
- A 4WD setup employs the motor longitudinally behind the front axle, with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears to the front and rear.
- Twenty gear ratios between 11.09:1 and 29.28:1 are possible using separately sold pinion gears, for some serious fine-tuning!
- 4-link rigid suspension front and rear, with CVA oil dampers.
- Differential Gears: 3-bevel differential gears provide a smooth driving. They can also be locked (with reassembly) for driving on poor surfaces.
- Axle Housings: Housings enclose a central differential gear and axle shafts in a rigid setup that lets the chassis take on rough terrain with ease: if one wheel rises, the other is pushed downward to help the chassis gain traction.
- Gearbox: Power from the motor is routed via the realistic looking gearbox and transfer case, from its propeller shafts to the differential gears, and finally to the wheels.
- 4-Link Suspension: A rigid setup employs 4 plastic link arms on each axle housing and four oil dampers. This ergonomic design offers superior durability and the ground clearance.