This assembly kit is a fun build for fans of both classic R/C models and cartoons, as the Super Storm Dragon (previously known as the Super Dragon Body Set) is now available in a complete kit with a chassis for the first time! The Super Dragon appeared in the classic 1980s Japanese comic “R/C Boy” and gained a big following in both plastic and print.
- 1/10 assembly kit.
- Incorporates the lightweight and rigid Hornet chassis design. Utilizes engineering plastic bathtub frame, suspension arms, bumper and more.
- The front has a coil-sprung independent swing axle suspension setup, while the rear rolling rigid axle suspension employs oil dampers.
- A rear differential provides smooth cornering and is protected from dust and dirt in its sealed gearbox.
- Features three-piece assembly wheels.
- Front grooved tires and high-grip rear spike tires facilitate super handling.
- Polycarbonate body, pre-cut and pre-painted in white.
- Length: 16.14 in. (410mm)
- Width: 9.06 in. (230mm)
- Height: 5.12 in. (130mm)
- Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
- Bearings: Plastic bushing
- Body Material: Polycarbonate
- Body Stickers Included
- Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
- Construction Type: Assembly Kit
- Differential Type: Gear
- Drive Type: 2WD
- Scale: 1/10
- Shock Damper: Friction type
- Terrain Use: Off-Road
- 540 brushed type motor.
- Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- 2-channel radio
- Steering servo
- 7.2 volt battery with compatible charger.
- Tamiya PS paint