This 4WD RC touring car chassis assembly kit takes the single belt-driven TA07 PRO and pairs it with a greater range of option parts compared to the 2018 TA-07R release. The RR kit comes with a dedicated front stiffener and more Hop-Up-Options specific to this kit, allowing for a more advantageous racing setup right out of the box!
- 1/10 scale R/C racing chassis kit.
- Adjustable aluminum suspension mounts and plastic bushings allow fine tuning of roll center, toe and skid angle settings.
- High performance Super Short Big Bore Dampers give super-responsive handling and great corner speed. They are equipped with the latest reinforced V parts, 5.8mm ball connectors and damper caps for optimized performance.
- Dedicated carbon fiber front-center stiffener elevates pitch rigidity without sacrificing roll flex, for improved front grip and cornering. Includes a dedicated new servo mount component.
- Integrated stabilizer end and 5mm adjuster parts are used on the new soft front and rear stabilizers.
- Aluminum steering bridge and pivot mounts allow fine tuning of steering Ackerman.
- Carry case package.
- Length: 14.57 in. (370mm)
- Width: 7.36 in. (187mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.12 in. (257mm)
- New Dedicated Parts
- Carbon front center stiffener
- Aluminum stiffener mount
- TA07RR servo mount
- Soft stabilizers (front & rear)
- 2-channel radio
- Steering servo
- 540 Motor
- Tamiya Sports Car or Touring Car Body Parts Set
- 7.2-7.4 racing battery pack with compatible charger