This is the Tamiya 1/10 Toyota Bruiser 4WD Truck Kit. The R/C Toyota Bruiser was originally released in 1985, featuring a realistic 3 speed transmission and a solid axle leaf spring suspension. The 2012 edition comes with the same spectacular features as the original, with modern improvements discretely incorporated to provide added fun and function.
- 1/10 scale kit.
- The body, including the sleeper cab, is made of durable injection-molded ABS plastic.
- Metal ladder frame chassis retains the original layout and features a black-finished surface.
- Die-cast transmission is equipped with planetary gears.
- Refined clutch mechanisms offer smooth gear changes and superb durability.
- 3-speed transmission (1st gear=4WD, 2nd & 3rd gears=Rear Wheel Drive).
- Front/rear axle housings are equipped with differential gears to offer smooth cornering performance.
- Front and rear differentials may be locked for enhanced off-road performance.
- Front & rear large diameter tires offer superb traction.
- Separately available LEDs can be installed in the light cases to depict realistic head and tail lights.
- 540 motor included.
Needed to Complete:
- 2 channel radio system (4 channel recommended)
- 7.2V battery & compatible charger
- PS Spray paint
- Batteries for transmitter
- Tools for assembly
Note: A transmitter with over 3 channels (channel for gear changes must be zoneless or set to three positions), ESC and two servos are required to enjoy all operations. A 2 channel transmitter with ESC and one servo can also be used, but the gear change function will be inoperable.
Tamiya TEU-101BK and TEU-104BK ESC's cannot be used.
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2020