This is a TAMIYA 1/14 scale R/C semi-truck assembly kit model of a timber truck with long rear bed featuring a distinctive frame and stakes for carrying logs. The model itself depicts the Volvo FH16 Globetrotter, a 750hp 16.1-liter turbocharged engine powered truck from the Swedish company’s flagship FH Series that underwent a full model change in 2012.
- 7.2V battery
- 4-Channel radio
- One servo
- 1/14 scale R/C tractor truck model assembly kit
- ABS plastic body captures the FH16 Globetrotter form, with stainless steel photo-etched front grille, and cab interior details
- Depictions of stakes and cab rear headboard use a durable combination of resin and metal.
- Assembly type 3-speed transmission allows gear changes via separately sold 4-channel transmitter.
- Ladder frame features aluminum side channels with plastic cross members.
- Power from the front-mounted motor is delivered to rear axles via propeller shaft. A built-in differential gear on each axle enables smooth cornering.
- Highly-realistic suspension utilizes metal leaf springs and friction dampers. The model enjoys easy driving thanks to the float-mounted die-cast front and reinforced resin rear axles.
- TR Mighty Tuned motor (35T) provides plenty of power, even when driving with loads.
- Printable templates for the creation of paper craft logs available for download!
- LED cables in Multi-Function Control (MFC) units are not compatible with this model.