Our fun G6-01 chassis has seen some fun fictitious 6-wheelers and some real-life vehicle inspirations in the form of a school bus and semi-truck. This truck recreates a subject in the form of a working vehicle: Volvo's A60 hauler. The actual vehicle is a revolutionary design, offering exceptional flexibility and mobility as well as the sheer strength required to haul loads in quarries and other similarly grueling workplaces.
The fun G6-01 chassis is based around a tough, slimline monocoque frame and offers excellent off-road performance thanks to a 6-wheel drive system. Power is provided by a motor behind the front wheels, and transmitted to front, center and rear wheels via gears. The gearbox is sealed to protect from dust and debris and integrated into the frame; it has built-in front, center and rear differential gears to provide smooth cornering. 6-wheel double wishbone suspension is fitted with friction dampers. A 2-piece steering tie-rod setup utilizes the servo on the left for excellent response. With suspension reassembly and a separately-sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment, the rear wheels can be made steerable.
- 6WD platform with a gear-driven powertrain, triple differentials, double-wishbone suspension and a tough monocoque frame.
- Chassis parts are molded in yellow.
- The G6-01 can be converted to 4-wheel steering with reassembly of the suspension and a separately sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment.
- A range of Hop-Up Option parts is available.
- The bed can be moved manually between flat and raised positions.
- Yellow deep-dish wheels are paired with 115mm lug pattern spike tires.
- Polycarbonate cab and molded ABS plastic bed components. The cab component is pre-painted in yellow.
- Stickers are included to recreate details such as front grille, air inlets, headlights, and logos.
- 1/24 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Length: 19.13 in. (486mm)
- Width: 10.63 in. (270mm)
- Height: 8.39 in. (213mm)
- 2-Channel radio
- Standard size servo
- 7.2-7.4 volt battery pack and compatible charger
This product was added to our catalog on April 6, 2021