This is a re-issue of the Lotus Europa Special (previously Item 24212), with a number of updates to the kit. The Europa is a lightweight masterpiece of a sports car packed with features more likely seen on a racing car in its era: a sleek, low body, midship mounted engine and FRP frame components. Europa's were manufactured between 1966 and 1972, and the Special was the final version of the car. It had a "big valve" 126hp 1,558cc four-cylinder engine, five-speed transmission and alloy wheels.
- 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- With the removal of the hood, the engine can be viewed even after completion. It features twin carburetor, 5-speed transmission, and shift linkage in the rear, plus new air funnels.
- New parts: Rear wing and RS Watanabe option wheels.
- Features redesigned decals, plus new photo-etched parts (front grille) and seatbelt stickers.
- A realistic cockpit sports instrument panel, high backed seats, 3-spoke steering wheel, and short gear shift.
- Lotus logo, emblems and mirror surfaces are recreated by metal transfers.
- Length: 6.61 in. (168mm)
- Width: 2.87 in. (73mm)
This product was added to our catalog on March 30, 2021