This is a Tamiya 1/32 JR Shooting Proud Star Blue Mini 4WD Kit. It is a car which graced the Japanese Mini 4WD comic “Hyper Dash! Yonkuro” in CoroCoro Aniki and was inspired by the Dash-3 Shooting Star. The model is based upon the midship motor, aerodynamically honed MA chassis.
The Ultra-Efficient MA Chassis
The MA (Midship AERO) Chassis has its motor in the center, and features a design which focuses upon achieving outstanding aerodynamic performance. It has a gear ratio of 3.5:1, 6 individual low-friction rollers, a rear skid bar and other speedy features developed thanks to years of design experience. The single-piece monocoque frame also guarantees that assembling and keeping the car well-maintained is a task that can be performed by beginners and veteran racers alike.
- Shooting Proud Star body is molded in clear blue ABS plastic.
- Decoration body stickers included.
- Deep blue color metal-plated 4-spoke wheels are paired with super hard slicks in black with white sidewall pinstripe.
- Type 130 double shaft motor is included. The model features a 4:1 gear ratio.
- Two AA batteries required (sold separately).
- A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your car.
This product was added to our catalog on November 30, 2020