The M10C tank destroyer was a British modification of the M10s it received from the US, with the original 3-inch main gun replaced by the fearsome British 17 pounder. The vast majority of M10Cs were the M10 IIC variant, which was based upon the late-production M10 with distinctive enlarged turret-rear counterweight. Around 1,000 were produced between Spring 1944 and the end of WWII, the Allied forces making good use of it after the Normandy landings, benefiting from the power of the gun which allowed it to tear through Tiger I front armor.
- 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- The model accurately captures the M10 IIC's powerful form with ring-shaped counterweight fitted to the long main gun barrel, plus distinctive turret-rear counterweight.
- Intuitive open-top fighting compartment parts design makes for a detailed finish yet hassle-free assembly.
- Separate parts recreate tank-front additional armor plus spare road wheels and tracks.
- Features realistic link-type assembly tracks with one-piece straight sections.
- Included marking scheme recreates Normandy landings unit M10 IIC.
- Plastic lower hull.
- Construction Type: Assembly kit
- Decals Included
- Photo-Etch Parts Not included
- Scale: 1/35
- Length: 5.98 in. (152mm)
- Width: 2.52 in. (64mm)
Requires: Paint and assembly