This figure set depicts a typical crew which would have been attached to a tank in Europe after the Normandy landings.
- Includes parts to create 6 figures, with seated commander and cupola gunner figure poring over map, driver and loader in conversation, radio operator performing maintenance, and crew member carrying ammo cases.
- Features parts to recreate accessories like M3A1 Sub-machinegun x1 and Ammo Cases (large x3, small x2).
- Clear parts depict 3 different types of goggles, from early- to late-war variants.
- Decals for insignia and ammo case markings are packaged in the kit.
- This item is perfect to display with U.S. armor models from WWII.
- Construction Type: Assembly kit
- Decals Included
- Photo-Etch Parts Not included
- Scale: 1/35
This product was added to our catalog on January 22, 2020