Tamiya Mitsubishi G4M1 Model Transport Airplane Kit
The Tamiya 1/48 Mitsubishi G4M1 Model 11 is a highly detailed Model Airplane Kit with 17 figures. The Mitsubishi G4M1 Model 11 was officially adopted in 1941 as the successor to the Type 96 bomber. Featuring a long flight range that enabled it to attack enemy fleets from land bases, it served as the IJN's mainland-based bomber in the Solomon Islands in 1942. Most of the G4M1s during the Solomon Island campaign had their outer tail cones removed to supply a better field of fire for the tail-mounted 20mm cannon. Tamiya has faithfully recreated this model down to 1/48 scale.
NOTE: Photo of completed model is for illustrative purposes only. This is a model kit that requires assembly. Hobby tools, adhesive, and paint will be needed to complete the model.
- 1/48 scale plastic static model kit of the G4M1 Model 11.
- Features authentic renderings of fuselage inside details such as instrument panel, gun sight, and floor panel.
- Canopy above the left side pilot seat, dorsal turret, and aircraft flaps can be depicted in either up (open) or down (closed) position.
- In addition to clear canopy parts, pre-painted canopy parts are also included.
- Includes seventeen figures in total: one depicting Admiral Yamamoto, one observer, two pilots, one gunner, and twelve mechanics.
- Comes with two marking options - Admiral Yamamoto's and Vice Admiral Ugaki's transports.
This product was added to our catalog on April 28, 2023