Tamiya Super Shot, which was originally released in 1986 is now available again as the re-named Super Hotshot.
Includes: Tamiya Super Hot Shot Off-Road Buggy Kit with Motor, ESC, Tires, one set of Wheels, Body, Rear Wing, Decals and Instructions
- 2 channel radio with high torque steering servo
- Battery Pack
- PS Spray
- 8 x AA batteries
- Misc. tools
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (Lightweight White Wheels: Front & Rear x 2pcs. each) Note: Hex wheel hubs such as Item 53569 Clamp Type Aluminum Wheel Hub (6mm Thick) are required to attach these wheels (standard resin hubs can also be used).
- The chassis features the same basic layout as the original 1986 release including the shaft-driven 4WD drive-train.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with 4 oil filled dampers.
- Chassis under guard offers chassis protection.
- Included spiked tires are mounted on gold-plated wheels.
- Polycarbonate body and rear wing included.
- Full ball bearing specification included.
- Tamiya GT-Tuned Motor (25T) included.
Length: 15.3" (390mm)
Width: 9.2" (235mm)
Height: 5.9" (150mm)