The prominent figure of the R/C car boom was the Buggy Champ which was first released in 1979. Tamiya is now proud to re-release the Buggy Champ to celebrate the car's 30thyear anniversary. The chassis has been finely tuned while maintaining the original features of the chassis such as the unique front double trailing arms and rear torsion suspension.
R/C fans' hearts will definitely race when they see the nostalgic form and relive the dynamic performance of this machine.
- 1/10 scale R/C kit
- Full ball bearings throughout
- Loaded with many top quality hop-up and redesigned parts for improved performance
- Arrives in the same original blister-pack style packaging, for added nostalgia
- Includes white plastic easy-to-paint body
- Redesigned oil dampers
- Reinforced front uprights
- Clear transparent waterproof case protects the R/C mechanisms
- Die-cast front and rear suspension arms, front axle, and wheel hubs have been newlydesigned for this re-release
- A duralumin plate reinforced 2mm thick FRP main frame