The popular R/C Grasshopper is a great beginner kit for new R/C hobbyists entering the world of assembly kits. The Grasshopper itself has started many hobbyists on their path to more advanced kits. This version of the Grasshopper is a limited-edition model featuring a pre-painted body in eye-catching Candy Green.
- 1/10 assembly kit.
- Durable plastic body is pre-painted in Candy Green. It is screw-fastened to the chassis, creating a solid frame that can absorb any type of rough terrain.
- Rear wheel drive chassis features a durable bathtub frame, independent swing axle front and rigid axle rear suspension.
- Features friction dampers.
- Sealed gearbox is equipped with a gear differential.
- Paddle style rear tires and grooved front tires combine with 3-piece assembly type wheels for excellent grip on dirt surfaces.
- Completion Level: Kit
- Suspension: Independent Front/Solid Axle Rear
- Motor Type: 380-brushed type, Brushed
- Length: 15.31 in (389mm)
- Differential: Gear
- Chassis: Plastic
- Vehicle Type: Buggy, Buggy
- Drivetrain: 2WD
- Height: 5.31 in (135mm)
- Bushing Material: Plastic
- Speed Control: Tamiya TBLE-02S
- Width: 8.77 in (223mm)
- Body: Grasshopper
- Shock Type: Plastic, Oil-filled
- Scale: 1/10
- 380-type motor. (A Type 540 motor can also be installed for more power. (sold separately))
- Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (brushless motor and brushed motor compatible)
- 2-Channel radio
- 7.2 volt battery
- Compatible charger